PCB Design & Manufacturing Live is the UK’s only dedicated exhibition for sourcing the electronic components and services needed to develop your Printed Circuit Board design and manufacturing processes.
You can’t beat face-to-face discussions when looking to solve a design engineering problem. PCB Design & Manufacturing Live is the place to see technologies from traditional-sized PCBs to small wearables boards, and source services to streamline your PCB design and manufacturing costs.When?
Thursday 9th May 2019, 08:30 – 14:30Where?
The Silverstone Wing, Silverstone Circuit How much?
FREE to attend by pre-registrationCo-located with:
FAST and Engineering Materials Live – the UK’s only specialist fastening, bonding and materials exhibition for design engineers, manufacturers and fastener buyers.Organised by:
New Electronics and Eureka magazineSecure your FREE visitor badge now!
Here are just a few more reasons why you should attend PCB Design & Manufacturing Live:
- Find an innovative solution - Solve your PCB Design & Manufacturing problems by connecting with some of the UK’s leading suppliers
- Live product demos - Experience interactive product demos of processors, memories, enclosures, connectors, power products and many more.
- Learn from technical seminars - Understand how to best apply new techniques and technologies that will improve your own PCB design skills.
- Network with PCB experts - Speak with PCB Design Consultancies and Electronics Manufacturers to learn how they can help streamline your design and costs.
- Time-efficient for you – With an early opening time of 8:30am, you can get in, get round, get pcb solutions and get back to work with the minimum of time and fuss.
- Everything is free – PCB Design & Manufacturing Live is free to attend, with free parking and refreshments.